At Journey, we’re committed to maturing, multiplying and mobilizing worshipers of Jesus Christ in Atlanta and all over the world. We invite you to partner with us in achieving this vision. Thank you for supporting this community through financial giving.
1. What methods of payment does Tithe.ly accept?
You can use your credit/debit card, Google/Apple Pay, or your bank account. The processing fees are lower for bank accounts (1% + 30¢ per transaction) compared to credit/debit cards (2.9% + 30¢ per transaction or 3.5% + 30¢ for AMEX cards). If you have concerns about fees, we encourage you to give using your bank account when possible!
2. Do I need to have a Tithe.ly account to give?
No! Click the online giving button and enter your email address to receive confirmation of your gift. Creating an account is not required.
3. Do you recommend creating a Tithe.ly account?
Yes! Setting up a Tithe.ly account is quick and easy. If you have a Tithe.ly account, you can manage or cancel recurring giving, save your payment information, and see your giving history.
4. Is there a mobile app for Tithe.ly?
5. I have other questions about giving online or giving in general, what should I do?
For any questions or issues, please email email@example.com.