1. Please visit the Corporate Gatherings page for weekly updates on prayer meeting information.
2. If you would like to join a family group, head over to the Family Groups page to sign up. Also if you are interested in serving in a ministry team, go to the page here for more information.
3. MINISTRY TEAM FAIR: Next Sunday Oct 2. This will be a "fair" to showcase what ministry teams, the building blocks of our Sunday service, are about and an opportunity to join. Wanting to serve the Lord and/or meet more brothers and sisters? Consider joining a ministry team! We encourage all church members to intentionally consider and pray about using their passions and skills to serve the church body.
4. [Midtown] MINI-TOUR OF ATLANTA: Saturday Oct 8. If you're staying on campus for fall break, join us for a mini-tour of the city! Featuring the beltline, ponce city market, and more. Sign-ups will be posted on FB.
5. [Midtown] BAPTISM CLASSES: Start Oct 30 (three Sunday sessions). Considering testifying of Jesus's love in your life publicly and declaring that you have been saved by grace through faith? Look out for baptism classes that will start at the end of October.
6. [Eastside] NEWCOMERS WELCOME LUNCHEON: Saturday Oct 8 at 12:30 PM at the church office (click for address). Our staff and community leaders would love to meet you and answer any questions you may have about our church. If interested, please RSVP to claudia.robbie[at]jcatlanta.org.
7. [Eastside] INTER-FG FELLOWSHIP NIGHT: Oct 7 at 8:00 PM. In place of our regular Eastside prayer meeting, we'll have an inter-FG fellowship night. This is a chance to get to know people beyond family groups. If you have any questions please contact your family group leaders. If you are not in an FG, it's not too late to participate! Email claudia.robbie[at]jcatlanta.org.